Designs and builds solutions to move data from operational and external environments to the business intelligence environment using Ab Initio software and DataStage (formerly Ascential) – IBM s WebSphere Data Integration Suite. Skills include designing and developing extract, transform and load (ETL) processes. Experience includes full lifecycle implementation of the technical components of a business intelligence solution. Skills include: ETL, InformaticaRequired Technical and Professional Expertise
- Informatica BDM, SQL, UNIX, Informatica BDM, SQL, UNIX.
- Strong understanding of Informatica Power center ETL tool with 3 to 6 years of relevant experience.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Role : Database Architect / Designer
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry : IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area : Engineering – Software & QA
Role Category : DBA / Data warehousing
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent